WALT: Plant a bean, look after it and explain how it will grow.
Using the right materials to plant our bean
Keep a journal on my bean.
Water my bean and take care of it.
WALT: write a character description
- use interesting words to make a picture in the reader's mind.
- write about what the person looks like
- write about what the person does (actions)
- Write about what kind of person they are (personality)
WALT: Write a fairytale in our own words.
- Orientation - who (characters), what, where (setting)
- Problem - what goes wrong?
- Solution - how do they make it right?
- Magic !
- Outcome (Happily ever after…)
WALT - sing the new school song.
Success criteria: Sing using the correct words and attempt to use the correct pitch.
Room 2 sang this beautifully, they used the correct volume and some of them hit some good notes whilst singing. Keep on practicing room 2 and we could even get some of the moves into the song.--